What to do near Florence and Siena
Some suggestions to make your Tuscany vacation even more memorable! Our region offers a multitude of opportunities which can satisfy the most guests needs.
If you want you could simply relax by staying at the agriturismo. Enjoy the quaint courtyard that surrounds the cottage, the swimming pool surrounded by olive trees or have fun playing on our tennis court and take advantage of the free area barbecue available for our guests.
- If you are a sport and nature lover, we will suggest different trekking tours for walking and bike tours. You can rent mountain bikes directly at the farm.
- If you prefer the wine and food, don’t miss our wine tasting and Tuscan cooking classes. You will discover our most traditional plates and match them with the perfect wine! You could also enjoy a wine tour to our family winery, located a few miles from the farm. You can visit the cellar to experience all the production process from grapes to the final bottling.
And not faraway from us:
- there are many riding schools for horse riding among the Chianti hills.
- Or for an even more exciting and unforgettable experience, a balloon flight to fully enjoy the wonderful panorama that our Tuscan landscape offers.
- At a few kilometres from our Tuscan farmhouse, is one of the most exclusive golf course “Il Circolo dell’Ugolino”.
- Last but not least, from Querceto it is easy to get to the major art centres such as Florence and Siena for many interesting guided tours: we can also assist you in obtaining tickets and bookings for museums.